Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Graduation Cards

I made these cards before I got my ("FAVORITE THINGS") embosser so they are not quite as fancy as my black and orange graduation cards. 
They still feature the "Leave a Legacy" stamp found in the dollar bin at Michael's and also some colorful dollar bin ribbon from Target.  It is amazing what you can do with a few bucks, some cute materials and a little creative juice. 
Don't ask me what I was thinking with the dragonfly cards.  Not sure what was going on in my mind with that but they looked different in my minds eye.  Let's just say I won't be mass producing any of those.  The others I like because they are not in the traditional school color cards that most people send.  Sorry about the blurry pictures... didn't have a chance to retake them.  Enjoy.  Ps. Mom you can purchase some of these as well!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment